Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
(3-16-20 to Present)
|Long Term Care (LTC) Facility Resident Data|
(Select Link Below)
Weekly Dashboard 1-14-21 (PDF)
Case Numbers will be updated by 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Last Updated: 1-15-2021 5:55 p.m.
* This data does not include Long Term Care (LTC) facility resident data.
** A death attributed to COVID-19 includes individuals who were identified as a positive COVID-19 case who died as a result of this illness or from a death certificate where COVID-19 was listed as a underlying or contributing cause of death.
† Number of cases added from the previous day. Monday will include Saturday and Sunday numbers.
Starting on November 19th, the case totals by day will reflect the date the specimen was collected instead of the date the results were received by the Health Department. This change will cause a delay in the daily totals being reported for the current day.
Cole County Health Department Information
Cole County is currently following the State of Missouri "Show-Me Strong Recovery" plan. Please see below for more information.
State of Missouri Information
Missouri Novel Coronavirus Information Hotline: 877-435-8411The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) activated a statewide public hotline for citizens or providers needing guidance regarding COVID-19. The hotline is being operated by medical professionals and is available from Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Sunday: Closed.
How To Protect Yourself
- Know how COVID-19 spreads.
- Proper Hygiene Practices:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- For more information Click Here.
- Missouri resident information Click Here. (DHSS)
- Get The Facts Click Here. (DHSS)
- Vaccine Information for You and Your Family Click Here. (CDC)
- Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work Click Here. (CDC)
What To Do If You Are Sick With COVID-19
- Call your doctor if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms. DO NOT go to the Hospital Emergency Room unless you need to seek prompt medical attention for worsening symptoms (e.g., difficulty breathing).
- If you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the dispatch personnel that you have, or are being evaluated for COVID-19.
- For more information Click Here.
When to Quarantine
- For more information on who needs to quarantine and steps for you to take Click Here (PDF).
(Click Image to Open)
- Cole County Health Department Does Not provide testing for COVID-19.
- Please call your doctor or 877-435-8411 for specific testing information.
- Do you want to know where FREE COVID-19 community testing events are located in Missouri? For a full list of event locations and for registration Click Here. Individuals who cannot register online may call the Missouri Novel Coronavirus Information Hotline at 877-435-8411 for assistance.
- Do you want to know where COVID-19 testing sites are located in Missouri? Please Click Here to find the locations.
Resources For The Community
- Holiday Celebrations (DHSS)
- Community Mitigation Strategy (CDC) (PDF)
- Videos In American Sign Language (CDC)
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding (CDC)
- Stress & Coping (CDC)
- General Business Frequently Asked Questions (CDC)
Educational Information *NEW*
- COVID-19 Business Guidance (PDF)
- Pink Educational Handout From Testing Locations In Cole County (PDF)
- Close Contact Form (PDF)
- Press Release 1-5-2021 (PDF)
- Press Release 12-30-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 11-12-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 11-6-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 10-20-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 9-2-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 8-28-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 8-18-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 8-7-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 7-16-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 7-14-2020 (PDF)
- Press Release 6-22-2020 (PDF)
The Cole County Health Department provides the content of this website for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.