Commissary Information Depositing Funds on Inmate Account
There are currently four ways to place funds on an inmate’s account. The funds deposited on the inmates account will allow the inmate to purchase commissary items or make phone calls to anyone they choose.
1. The Kiosk machine in the Jail Lobby, will accept either cash or debit/credit cards
a. If you are using cash there is a $4.00 fee per deposit
b. If you are using a debit/credit card at the Kiosk or the internet see service fees below.
2. The internet by going to www.inmatedeposits.com
3. By Phone at 866-345-1884
4. By mailing a money order payable to the inmate to the Jail
Additional fees when using a debit/credit card at the Kiosk machine or the internet:
1. $0.01 - $19.99 additional service fee of $3.95
2. $20.00 - $99.99 additional service fee of $6.95
3. $100.00 - $199.99 additional service fee of $8.95
4. $200.00 - $300.00 additional service fee of $10.95
Note: debit/credit card deposit can take up to 3-5 business days to be applied to the inmates account depending upon you bank.
To set up a phone account for your phone, go to the internet at www.ICSolutions.com. This will allow you to prepay for minutes on your phone. The inmate can only use those funds to call your phone number.
If you are sending money to an inmate via the postal service make sure it is in the form of Money Order made out to the inmates name. There are no deposit fees when using this method. To send a letter, the address should be:
Cole County Jail
PO Box 426
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0426 Note: Mail is inspected on a regular basis.